segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2008

The White Stripes - Ao vivo

My doorbell (VH1)



The denial twist (VH1)



Dead leaves and the dirty ground (VH1)



Ball and biscuit (VH1)



Icky thump (Jools Holland)



Effect and cause (Jools Holland)



Hotel Yorba (Jools Holand)



Seven Nation Army



Love sick (Bob Dylan cover)



We're going to be friends



I want to be the boy



I just don't know what to do with myself



Boll Weevil (Under Blackpool Lights)



Wasting my time (Under Blackpool Lights)



The same boy you've always known (BBC Maida Vale Studio)



Death letter (Paris 2007)



Blue orchid (Rock Am Ring 2007)



I'm slowly turning into you (Rock Am Ring 2007)



Little cream soda (Rock Am Ring 2007)



Apple blossom (Rock Am Ring 2007)



I think I smell a rat (Rock Am Ring 2007)



Cannon /John the Revelator (Rock Am Ring 2007)



Killing Floor (Rock Am Ring 2007)



Black math (Big Day Out 2006)



Jolene (Glastonbury 2002)



Passive manipulation (Tokyo 2006)



The hardest button to button (Reading 2004)



Fell in love with a girl (David Letterman)

Nenhum comentário: